Hi Pals!
Started off this morning with two crazy nightmares:
1. I was in Fast & Furious and watched Disneyland get destroyed
2. I was at my wedding without a groom, came to the ceremony extremely late and with my hair undone, and Pastor Yu said my perfume was too strong and smelled bad.
Hopefully these weren't prophetic! :(
But on to better things:
This week God has been teaching me to surrender all of my life to Him, to trust Him, and to say "your will" instead of "my will." Because in the end, if I have all that I want but don't have Jesus, I don't have anything at all.
Of the three passages, the one in Philippians stands out the most to me. Everybody's searching for something, and the world is looking at us to see if what we've got is worth pursuing. We've got eyes on us whether we know it or not, and it's our job to shine in darkness.
Physically.. I tried. :)
Another word of encouragement that I learned from Pastor Yu's sermon recently: one man, Samuel, turned an ENTIRE NATION's heart to God by two simple things--prayer and teaching. We are what.. nine people? Imagine what God can do through us if we continue to pray for big things :)
Miss you all,
Ju
those are some intense dreams, i wish my dreams were exciting as yours!
ReplyDeletebut amen on your spiritual growth portion. trusting God and having faith that he has his perfect will for us is one of the hardest things. but we know that good things come to those who love and trust the Lord :)
please don't destroy disney, my pass is still effective :)
ReplyDelete