SO, things have been going pretty well for the most part! Still keeping up with ma daily devos, you know what it is! Eatin' that daily bread in tha mornin', gettin' fed son! Yeee.
Oh just finished a midterm today, and should've smacked that one outta the park (at least better than what I got on my last one). PTL!
And congrats to all y'all jus finish school! I'm so jelly but it's been a looong year and you guys finally get a well-deserved break! :)
Tha Wordd:
John 8:12
John 11:9-10
John 12:35-36
Oh snap I think I did this last week already. Oh wells, my thoughts on it this week:
Everything seems really black and white. Light and dark. If you have light, you can't have dark. You have dark, you can't have light. You can fake light but when the darkness hits you gon' be gone son!
Physic-ally:
Goin' to ball it up tonight, finally! YAYS
Other than that, have not done anything else.
Emotion-ally:
S'all good in da hood! Can't wait til summer but God has been super faithful; I've been experiencing Him and learning to trust in Him! Thank God for Memorial Day next week, finally get a day to rest from my weary life. But it's been good tho'. :)
Remember to eat da Word...
Nice picture! May I borrow it?
ReplyDeleteKeep it up boi! glad to see you doing better. love the picture too
ReplyDeleteKeep it up boi! glad to see you doing better. love the picture too
ReplyDelete