I'm feeling really stressed out with finals coming up next week. It feels great to be DONE with classes, but there's still that final hunch between me and SUMMER!
This picture pretty much sums up my feelings about finals:
Gotta have my trail mix (full of nutrients...obviously) and bananas to help me survive (some potassium has to be good for your body....right? idk)
But ALL of your posts have been SO encouraging! I thank God for each and every one of you guys and am SO STOKED for our time in China together this summer. I'm excited to bond with you guys on deeper levels as brothers and sisters in Christ.
Please pray for me and Jojo as finals are next week. This is definitely one of those times where I feel like I'm doing so much but going nowhere BUT God is convicting me of not being like TYRONE. Gotta keep on pushing on that rock with a heart of faith! :) Also, I was taking a break by going on Pintrest today and looked at my "future classroom" board. Got SO EXCITED and was reminded once again of why I want to be a teacher :)
Physically: Benched like TWO HUNDRED pounds today like no big deal. Just kidding. The most exercise I've done this week was benching those bananas you see up there. Pretty hardcore, not gonna lie. I'm PEELING super lazyyyy (LOL Did you catch the pun?) But no really, I'll get back on track once all this madness called "school" is over with.
Verses:
These passages were a good reminder that God is the perfect LIGHT of our dark world. To walk in darkness is to have nothing to do with God. To purposefully walk in darkness is to lack truth, to lack humility, to lack the eternal life. The passage from 1 John 1 reminded me of how we need to reflect God's character and be obedient to his commandments in order to be properly walking in the light. It's not something we can just make a list and cross things off to fulfill but walking in the light should be a full time 24/7 duty (I don't know if this makes sense).
Anyways, it was SO SO GOOD getting to see almost everyone this past weekend. It was seriously just what I needed before all this finals stuff came on. Can't wait to go back for good!
Have a great rest of the week and remember to:
Be kind, love God, and make good choices :)
LUV 4EVER N ALWAYZ,
Jacs

YEEE so happy to see your beautiful face this past weekend. Good luck on finals!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture!! you go girl!
ReplyDelete