Annie Week 5
You guys we're almost there!!
Emotional: This week was just so stressful mentally and physically. My body just was being not itself this week because I couldn't sleep well which left me exhausted the next day and then the headaches, stomach aches, and feeling like noodle ultimately made me feel all poopy. It's been making me feel so frustrated that my body is not letting me do what I gotta do so today I just found myself constantly praying when I had a fever that made me just lie down for hours that I keep my eyes focused ahead and not let these feelings of stress and frustration cause me to doubt God and His purpose. God blessed me with friends that brought me tea and checked up on me throughout the day so despite feeling sick I was feeling warm and fuzzy inside from all the love and am feeling a little better now :)
Physically: I feel like not having those intense body sculpting workouts anymore has caused me to not feel sleepy enough to go sleep because I have a hard time falling asleep so I have to make myself work extra hard in order to. So, the other day I searched online for some workouts so I did reps of mountain climbers, jumping jacks, knee ups, lunges and crunches. Then I played some basketball with my little brother and his friend (they have so much energy..) and ran a couple laps.
Verses:
These verses were all focused on the contrast between light and dark and just really emphasized on how we need the light to see where we are going and is what exposes our sins. In the dark we stumble and do evil things. It just clearly states that we can only choose one or the other, nowhere in these verses is there such a thing like "dim light" or "medium light", just basically ok buddies, you choose ONE or the other and do it before the darkness overtakes you. However, even despite the sense of urgency and importance of staying within the light which is life, a concept I've never really though too much about, we are so easily caught up and "love the darkness". It's not like I go around saying I LOVE THE DARKNESS but when I think on my actions for example when I easily can get annoyed by my siblings or difficult to deal with people, I do love the darkness when I snap back at them or do the -____- face rather than being that little light that is patient and loving.
So, I think we all are hardworking individuals and a lot of the times we push ourselves to the limit and the point of exhaustion. I've been playing this song on repeat because for me the first time I heard it was like God speaking right to me. Hope you guys find encouragement in this song! I want to make a cover of it but I must find the right key to sing it in! :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfGvXfe9LK8
No comments:
Post a Comment