Friday, May 24, 2013

GRADUATING IN TWO YEARS!

DONE WITH SOPHOMORE YEAR! It feels surreal to have survived the hardest semester so far. I've been tested, drained, and experienced so many frustrations these last couple of months and I PRAISE GOD for helping me through LIFE.
I can't believe college is halfway done. It seems like just last month that I can back from ZhongGuo mission trip 2011 and packed up all my bags to LEAVE for college for the first time haha. #TIME FLIES #FORREALS
I will be taking a teaching prep/credential test in June and then an online class up until the day we leave (literally) so I don't have too much of a summer (but i'm still in denial right now).

Spiritually: Finals week was absolute killer (had 3 finals on the first day) but it was amazing to be able to start out with the Word everyday to remind myself that all I am doing is for him, his Kingdom, and his glory.

Verses: The verses were once again reminders of what it means to be a light. From these verses I saw how "easy" it is to obtain this powerful light. All we have to do is follow God, because he IS the light.
John 8:12 tells us that following God means never walking in darkness and a GUARANTEE to having the light of LIFE.

Physically: Let's not talk about this right now.

Have a great rest of the week!

Be kind, love God, and make good choices :)

Forever & Always,
Jacs (Not Tay tay swifters)

2 comments:

  1. HAHA i almost didn't catch the tswizzle reference. Good one! See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know i can always count on you for any tayswiz references hahah cya

      Delete