Thursday, June 6, 2013

zippedeedoodahhh

Well..
1 Thessalonians 5:6 says "for let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake and sober" and i knew that this verse has GOT to be showing me something...as many of you know, i like my naps. this passage talks about how many people that are asleep do not pay attention to the things of this world, the darkness that is forming, and the evil that is surrounding us and end up conforming to it because they do not realize that it is evil. Instead, we should be on watch, knowing what is good from evil and guarding ourselves from it.

This past week has probably been my most unproductive week yet...I've done a lot of miscellaneous things but nothing that I can be glad enough to share. I've had the thoughts to work out this entire week,  and plans to sign up for this and sign up for that each day but all failed...
BUT!!!
Today i finally went back on the track and ran! Yay!! After 5 laps though my friend and I got kicked off by one of the janitors screaming at us "the cops are coming! The cops are coming! You need to leave now!" cause i guess we're not supposed to be there that late...so naturally we freaked out but nothing happened, i think he just wanted us to leave haha but below is a ridiculously bad picture but of a moment where I can proudly say, "I worked out today" lolz...
photo is worse than i thought...oh well ahaha..

have a blessed rest of the week!
jojo


No comments:

Post a Comment