Week Sev!
It's the final stretch! Just a few more things to do before the year and college is done. Trying to gather what little motivation is left and power through haha. I've been bombarded with a lot of thoughts of inadequacy and guilt. Although I think it's all leading me to a place where I can trust in God's strength alone. I constantly find myself putting my hope in other things besides Him, but luckily none of it is satisfying for long, and God keeps bringing me back to Him.
Verses:
Sorry kind of in a rush this week, so I just have a general theme I got from the verses. I've been pretty up and down, but recently I've noticed that it's really important to keep God's word in my heart and constantly meditate on it. That's how I keep my lamp burning, so to speak. It's really tempting to just reason things out in my head and find the best solution, but over time I just find myself lost again. So I guess my resolution is to not just read God's word, but to use it to fight that battle in the mind.
You can do it Sam! Almost that graduation :))
ReplyDeletefosho man, the mind is a battlefield & the Word is our ammunition. hang in there bruh
ReplyDeletehang in there! two more weeks!
ReplyDelete