Hola chicos y chicas,
I just finished 2 finals today! 3 out of 4 done, got one more to go until FREEEDOOOMMMM!! I can't believe I'm going to be halfway done with college already. I also can't believe it's only been 4 years since I moved to California from Florida as a sophomore in high school. There have definitely been a lot of changes since then!
Las Escrituras:
1 John 1:5-9
Two things I gleaned from this:
1. If we claim to have fellowship with Him but we are still walking in darkness, we are lying and aren't practicing the truth. If we are truly walking in the light, we will have fellowship with one another (hmm wonder why fellowship can be so dead sometimes?) and the blood of Jesus Christ will cleanse us.
2. If we say we have no sin, we are again lying because everyone sins. It's only that we confess are sins and He is faithful to forgive us of them and cleanse us.
1 John 2:7-11
I think John wrote this in response to a lot of dissension among the brethren. He writes us a commandment, which is to love. But emphasizes the importance of brotherly love. Three things:
1. If we claim to be in the light but hate our brother, we are actually in darkness.
2. If we love our brother, we are in light and we don't stumble each other.
3. If we hate our brother, we are in darkness and it blinds us.
^I think my Data Structures final made me super logical all of a sudden, all these if statements lol
Las Físicas
Been doing some pullups, situps, went hiking this week and I am pumped for summer! Hope I will keep it up, I'm actually really excited for mission peak :D Oh and basketball, of course. I am itching to play especially because of the playoffs (Go Heat!)
Las Emociones
Pretty good, my finals weren't too bad this quarter! I mean, they were hard but as long as I could find time to study PRODUCTIVELY then I could make time for everything else. Locked myself in at Panera a few times (its surprising how much I get done there) and did pretty well on my finals, PTL!! Going down to SoCal this weekend so I am excited for that too! Can't wait to see you guys down south! :)
Hope you are having a great week! See everyone soon, I am pumped for China!! I know God is going to do great things among us and among the brothers and sisters there. Chyea!
Hasta Luego,
Josué
are we going to china or mexico?! LOL jk
ReplyDeletegood insight on how if we are truly walking in the light, we will have fellowship with one another.
congrats on almost finishing your finals! buena suerte amigo on your final final (hahah get it)
see you this weekend!
ReplyDeletebtw i LOVE studying at panera