Hello everyone!
I JUST finished printing out mission letters and about to send them out. I'm sorry for the lag, I have just been busy recently and hadn't had time to get it done. Thank you for keeping me accountable.
This is week 10 for me, one week before finals week. Everything has been going pretty well, finals shouldn't be too bad if I can spend the time to study and not waste my time procrastinating :\
Scripture of the week:
1 Thessalonians 5:4-11
So basically, you have to stay sober all the time. HAHA jk. We are called to be sons of the light and of the day so we should not be doing the the things that those shady sons of darkness are doing. In this battle of good vs evil, we put on our armor, the breastplate of faith and love, and the helmet of the hope of salvation. As we fight the good fight, Paul reminds us that Christ died for us so that whatever we are doing, we should be doing with Him and for Him. And also to encourage each other and build each other up so that we can stand strong together. Light is more powerful as many electrons rather than just one.
1 Peter 2:9
"Into marvelous light I'm running..." We are called out of the darkness and into the Light. I love how Peter describes us Christians: "chosen generation", "royal priesthood", "holy nation", and "His own special people." It's crazy that once those words described Israel, God's chosen people but now apply to us as well. It is such an honor.
Physically:
Did some situps and pullups in the beginning of the week and I'm STILL sore. So out of shape...but it's okay as long as I keep it up I'll be good!
Emotionally:
Stressed out....only a little though. There's just a lot to get done everyday, whether it be school or whatever. I really need to find time to study soo this weekend is gonna be no fun at all x(
I'm SOOO excited for SUMMERRRR sigh just one more week
By next week's post, I should be pretty much done with sophomore year of college! :O
Hope y'all staying strong.
Josh
No comments:
Post a Comment