1 John 1:8 was a good reminder that we are witnesses of the true light and that is why we are taught to strive to have our actions, thoughts, and behavior to reflect the light of Christ to others. In John 2:7-11 the verses really exemplified how God really does not like hatred. It is impossible to be a light while hating someone because it blinds us! For me personally, I never like to use the phrase "I hate her/him" but more like "I don't really like her/him much" but I feel like this verse applies to when we don't like someone as well because it still prevents us from being as bright as possible.
Physical
I did a short arm and ab workout and was standing up for around 20 hours at work cleaning and rushing around (I think it counts because it left me exhausted) and cleaned some more at home this week! Also biked from downtown Campbell to Vasona Park in Los Gatos with some very awesome people but technically that counts for next week's blog!
Emotional
I've been ok, just physically worn down some. Sorry that I am posting this late, it was a busy busy week even though I am on Summer break but I will not be late again! I just found myself feeling very overworked and my hands and arms were feeling stiff and painful so I'm learning how to rest physically and mentally :) I am so excited to have the whole missions team get together on Tues!
I don't know why the font, spacing, and size is just so weird in my post, sorry to kill your eyes!Annie
No comments:
Post a Comment