Salutations, 2013 China Mission Team!
As some of you may know, I originally signed up to join the
mission team on summer missions to China, pending my internship schedule. When God gave me an awesome internship for
the summer, though, a part of me was afraid to ask the judge I work for time
off to go on missions. For one thing,
the internship is only two months long, and I didn't think it was possible to
take two whole weeks off. I also
personally struggled with whether or not my motivations for going on this trip
were correct.
After much prayer, and reading through some of your blogs
and hearing about the needs for the China mission trip, I finally decided to
ask my judge if I could go, if even for one week. Praise the Lord! The judge was very accommodating and allowed
me to go and attend the first week of missions.
Although I won’t be able to attend the full trip, I will still prepare
myself spiritually, physically, and mentally equally with the rest of the
team. I also know that I have much catching
up to do, as you have all been preparing yourselves for many weeks. I look forward to serving with this stellar
team, and hope to witness some amazing testimonies this summer!
Shine bright like a diamond!
Love,
Aaron
Love,
Aaron
No comments:
Post a Comment