Wow, week 8 already?
Summer is still good, been able to catch up with many friends this week both SVCA and high school ones which is always nice. But I just started an online course Intro to Philosophy. l.
Praise report (which I have told many of you already): Originally this class ended July 11th, but we leave July 10th. For all of my online classes so far the professor gave us a week to complete the final (we just had to complete it by the last day of classes), however, I found out that this class requires you to login at a particular time ON the day of the final. I emailed my professor asking if I could take it earlier and he emailed back saying this was a worthy cause. I will be taking the final at 8AM the morning we leave for china and will hopefully finish it around 9AM so that I won't be late for our flight! Please pray for me during this time haha it's definitely going to be a stressful morning.
This class has been harder than I thought. It's not interesting to me (sorry for those who love this subject) and requires me to go through about 150 pages of text per week including loads of homework assignments, papers, and discussion board forum posts. It's been tough already but I'm TRYING to find joy out of it.
1 Thessalonians 5:4-11
wow even the Bible tells us to be sober...haha jk but not really? The passage associates night with darkness because of the immoral or drunk acts that occur doing the nighttime. But God says that we BELONG to the day and should be AWAKE and ARMED (breastplate/helmet reference) with love and hope. This helps our light shine and build each other up. The last part of the passage reminded me of (Like what Ju said) how it's amazing that we have the privilege to be appointed by God to receive his salvation.
Physically: i did two whole push ups and a couple of those ab roller things yesterday. my tum tum is really sore today (that's pretty much how out of shape i am). i'm going to try to run in the morning now but we'll see how that goes
Physically: i did two whole push ups and a couple of those ab roller things yesterday. my tum tum is really sore today (that's pretty much how out of shape i am). i'm going to try to run in the morning now but we'll see how that goes
Be kind, love God, and make good choices :)
LOVE,
Jacs
No comments:
Post a Comment