Friday, April 26, 2013

JOJO la semana dos

I don't know how do describe this week other than PMS-y (dw, I'M not PMS-ing, just my week is...) The weekend started so well with me being able to go home and to see many of the homies at church! so thankful i came back on this particular weekend and was also able to say bye to uncle jerry! (i'll email the photos soon i promise...but for now here is one below!)
so so SO blessed for having this beautifully and awesomely created family of God <3
after coming back to biola on monday though, things were TOUGH! i had to finish catching up on everything monday night cause it was due tuesday. and i think because i relaxed too much at home, tuesday was especially hard for me because i was tired the whole entire day. I went to my 9-10:15 class, then took a nap until 11:45 so i could go to my 12:00 class. Then after lunch i took another nap from 2-4:15 and woke up for my 4:30-7:30 class. so tuesday was no bueno for me. then for wednesday and thursday, these two days have just been stressing me out because there were so many things that i had to do, get done, schedule and figure out, etc. I have been able to keep up with my exercise though, still doing the pilates and the running. My friends and i have created our own version of Tae Bo, where when a song with a catchy beat comes on, we do air punches during the verse. when the chorus or the song goes all out, we do DOUBLE TIME and punch the air like crazy. you should try it sometime, and don't be surprised if i come back with arms like Billy Blanks ;)
(i actually have this exact dvd in my room btw...) 
While my week has been really busy, these verses were just a really good reminder and wake up call to me. God should be my source of energy; I should not be so focused on the "finish it now" but rather try to glorify God and see how I can shine for God despite the times when I am tired. Things may come  and pass, but God never will and He will forever stay true to me.
Toodely-oo for now,
<3 Jojo

2 comments:

  1. Jojo bring back that dvd when you come home so we can do it together! I don't know about those bulging arms though but I could definitely lose a little chicken wang flab.

    Thanks for the pic too! I totally forgot we used your phone. And sorry it's been a tough week for you - those days when you are on go-mode non-stop - 3 words: Tai Duo Le.

    But keep remembering that God can even use those days to make you shine for him. We are not robots, we are his masterpieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joj, I would like to get in on this workout too!

    Keep chugging through your last couple weeks! Jia you! Remember that God is your peace, your strength, and your wisdom. :)

    ReplyDelete